Thursday, September 23, 2010

love story part 1..

Why i cannot fall in love with DIFFERENTIATION???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!! after a few hours....INTEGRATION gets jealous coz i fell for DIFFERENTIATION.. HAHAHA!! Sigh... TRIGONOMETRY plak keeping quiet.. coz it knows that i'll fall for it later. it knows that i'm having problem with INTEGRATION and DIFFERENTIATION... so it dun wanna disturb me... hahaha..

later at 2.15pm-5.15pm, i'm gonna meet their parents called MATHEMATICS and NUMBERS.. they gonna ask me lots of question.. hahaha.. i hope i could answer their qustions..

after meeting :

i met the parents in the dewan peperiksaan 4.. fuhh, lucky i manage to meet them in time.. they brought more than 3 children, but i was not surprised... haha!! they brought PARTIAL FRACTION, TRIGONOMETRY, INTEGRATION, DIFFERENTIATION, HYPERBOLA, CIRCLE, STRAIGHT LINE, POLYNOMIAL FACTORS, NEWTON and gave me answer papers..

the parents ask me to choose which one suits me.. and write it down in tat answer paper.. hahaha!! it took me 3 hours to think.. to choose, to calculate, to write my answers down.. it was a very very tough decision... hahaha!!

 finally, when the clock strikes at 5.15pm.. i cannot answer 100%ly their question.. coz it was a tough one.. i hand them back my answers and told them, "that was my final decision.."...
the parents told me.. " hurmm.. we'll give you the reply after a month".. i agreed. and so, i took my things and went back..


THE END. tat was my LOVE STORY for part 1.. HAHAHA!! wanna noe?? read all my status from bottom to top.. hahaha!!! copied from facebook.. lazy wanna edit2...

No comments:

Post a Comment